MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Racquet for College Student

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Racquet for College Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysah View Post
Hello guys,

I'm new here. I go to college in NYC and am on the tennis team. Nothing professional or near that or anything but I have a racquet from the past six years and I'm looking to get a new one. At the moment I have the Williams Hammer full size racquet.

Main positives about my game: Serve, backhand and especially my slice and drop shots.
Main weaknesses: Forehand

I'm about 5'10 and I'm a size 11 on the shoes.

Ideally, I'd like to spend around $50. Definitely under $100.

Anything else you'd like to know? Bring on the suggestions! I will be buying it in New York City somewhere.

Thanks,
Crazysah

If you have a credit card, buy online. Check out Tenniswarehouse.com

go to the head rackets and down to the liquid metal series. choose the radical oversize, $80 and free shipping. Or go to dunlop and pick the aero gel 500 for $55. Problem solved
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote