MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Food thread

Thread: Food thread
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #20
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I tune in to MKR now and then, but only for the food, not the drama. TBH such shows are all scripted from the beginning till the end and the "drama" is only there to attract more viewers. It's like those reality shows where most sheep believe everything that happens in them is real.

Anyway, like I said earlier thursday night is good for the Luke Nguyen show, followed by the Food Safari straight after that. Most of the stuff they make isn't really practical in the real world, but the shows are still interesting and I picked up a few general cooking tips from them.
Yeah same, but drama I'm okay with at times. Still, it's hilarious and a personal honour to witness arrogant clowns and mugs losing in elimination rounds. The universe wins whenever that happens.

With regards to Luke Nguyen, I should get onto that shit. I've watched a different handful of cooking shows. Worst one's probably the ABC one "The Cook and the Chef". Dull, uninteresting. One gay guy (don't remember his name), but I guess I respect Maggie for her work. But the food they make is so damn retro, it's not funny.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote