MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Food thread

Thread: Food thread
View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 AM   #16
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

I tune in to MKR now and then, but only for the food, not the drama. TBH such shows are all scripted from the beginning till the end and the "drama" is only there to attract more viewers. It's like those reality shows where most sheep believe everything that happens in them is real.

Anyway, like I said earlier thursday night is good for the Luke Nguyen show, followed by the Food Safari straight after that. Most of the stuff they make isn't really practical in the real world, but the shows are still interesting and I picked up a few general cooking tips from them.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote