MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Truth and Fiction.

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #138
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Truth is, tonight, Bjorn lost to fucking Golubev, the ballbasher. I'm actually really in shock because Bjorn has had such a great season, with consistency. I know slow outdoor HC isn't his best surface, but I didn't think Golubev could be consistent enough to beat Bjorn on these courts. Bjorn had two break points to get back on serve in the second set and didn't take them. It's very sad. He's so close to the top 100 and I just want him there in time for the French.

The qualifying event has been horrible. Ebden and Lorenzi qualified, and both players to me are DISGUSTING hacks. Every single one of my main favorites are losing or lost. Basically the qualifying was a waste of my time, and now my interest in the MD events have waned. At this point, I just want Ebden and Lorenzi to lose their R1 matches, I want Sweeting to lose to Stebe, and I want Kunitsyn to get an easy qualifier and win. That can somewhat save what's happened thus far.

Last edited by Filo V. : 03-08-2012 at 02:52 AM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote