MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #69
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourt Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Yes I would say so for the most part. He ripped some big returns, had some good forehands, didn't slice TOOOOOO much... it was pretty decent.

His IW draw is pretty funny so that will be a big test
That's pretty cool...it's supposed to reair on Monday and I have it set to record.

I don't think anyone is expecting too much but I agree with Larry that Andy usually starts the year very hot...but I would rather he sorta peak around Wimbledon. The tennis year is so long and basically it's all about the slams anyways so if he's going to want win one of those it's always going to be about how he's playing and not about his ranking...I will say however, a crappy ranking will definitely make things much, much harder.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote