MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How Will The Murray-Federer Rivalry End?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #16
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Will The Murray-Federer Rivalry End?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
Believe it or not, I wouldn't like that and it might not happen. I don't hate Fed, sometimes his unbecoming petulance gets to me, that's all. There are many people who genuinely love the man, so I can understand how that might look to them.
Ok Ssin you've been very nice recently

I know that you've found him irritably arrogant sometimes, and you're far from being the only one like that, we've talked about it before

But it's true that I do understand that for some, Fed being a "turkey" would be a sweet revenge for all which has been said about some players who have been called so often this way against him.

I would like it less from the Nadalfans who have not suffered things like that but well