MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #645
country flag zerocool_

zerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

I did try it, my mate still play it and it's really easy, even him who play WoW from start say it's alot easyer now, no instance ever is going to be hard and funny as Naxx, deal with it..
And it wasn't impossible, it was just to hard, my guild killed him amongst first after that patch, but soon after that like 80% of guilds who was on him killed him just after couple trys, even Twins became harder then him after that patch. They make game easyer so ppl who don't know to play good don't stop playing (and most ppl sux tbh).
zerocool_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote