MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis players wordsnake Part two

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #2259
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players wordsnake Part two

Carl-Uwe Steeb

(I don't want to think about it that I might have been forced to stay there in the hospital So it was indeed the best solution to get a cast. I could choose the colour for it and decided for red. Karin then said that we should try to get Roger to sign it but I never thought that would be possible. Then we got to meet him after the SF and I asked him to sign it. He wanted to know what happened and at first I wanted to answer to him in English - because amongst the other 6 fans standing there we chatted in English - but then I said: "Oh, I can tell it to you in German." He replied something like: "Ok, in Hochdeutsch also." I didn't asked him for a picture this time but fortunately Karin finally got one with him )
Eden is offline View My Blog!