MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis players wordsnake Part two

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #2257
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players wordsnake Part two

Eric Jelen

(When I travelled from Fribourg to Rotterdam I had to get out of the train in Bern. I missed a little step in the train and fall over it. I could prevent to fall down on the floor but I twisted my ankle. I immerdiately knew that something was wrong. But there was nothing I could do at that moment as I had to continue to go to Rotterdam. Karin persuaded me then to go to the hospital the next morning where they made an x-ray. I'm glad we could convince the doctors not to give me crutches. Instead I got a cast and a special shoe to be able to walk on.
I'm curious whether Roger will be able to take his current level of play into the cupcoming tournaments but the courts suit other players more than him...)
Eden is offline View My Blog!