MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #530
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaKoh View Post
The only way they will stop slowing down the courts is when the Wimbledon final turns out to be Almagro-Berlocq.
AARRRGGGHHH

Quote:
Greedy tournament directors and TV stations will then realize their crucial mistakes.
I rather wouldn't be surprised to see it go over the 6-hours mark with all the journo's claiming it's 'the best match ever played', the tournament directors, TV stations and other attention seekers/cash grabbers peeing their pants in glee.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote