MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #192
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The King of 100 Titles : The Great Swiss Assassin

CD and Masterclass discussing serious tennis in the same thread.

I wanna join here.

I agree with Federer having a big chance in Madrid. Last year it was pretty fast and he won a set over Rafa, coming from a break down. He lost the match, but it was close and it could go other way.
Besides this, I see Nadal claming his "clay god" status. Montecarlo is always his tournament.
I think he would win Rome this year (who knows, maybe a victory over Nole).
And about Roland Garros... At the begining of the year a had a hearbeat this time it won't be won by Rafa. I still consider that heartbeat, but thinking seriously, I think he will win it easily.

A curious fact is Federer is playing just 3 clay tournaments in the whole year. No estoril or another 250, and no Montecarlo.
So, he'd probably rest well and be prepared for those matches. who knows?
Surprises did happen before.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote