MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
country flag FedAce

FedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklucia View Post
I don't think this year's team is much better than last year's team. I can't seem to trust Lin for some reason and they have shown early on that they need a healthy Klahn or the rest of the lineup is exposed. So I think they'll do the same as last year.
Lin at #3 is little bit weak against the top 5 teams. but he is just fine other than that. and Kandath has worked his butt off during the summer and he has improved about 200%. and Morrissey and Steinman are probably the best freshmen to come in compared to rest of the country. so with few lucky breaks, they will win the NCAA championships.