MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #173
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The King of 100 Titles : The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I'm happy CD.
I was kinda nervous for this match, but Fed did well. 72 is a big number.
Now, you were so confident about your prediction, and you know this is MTF. In case of a fail, all the Anti-Fed army would be insulting you and the Pro-Fed army would call you a jinxer.
But you succeed and you were always IN with your prediction, even if the whole forum was against it.

Well played, sir. You always had my respect, and today I'm so ok with that.

Also.
This thread is a lucky one, we need to keep it up

you are a class act mate. and you know i am a fan of your style. fashions fade but style is eternal as you know.

i am commissioning you to help me keep this thread alive. perhaps we can get it moved to the chat section after 1000 posts so it can stay alive forever.

i bet people will start to get nervous when he hits 90 titles by age 35-36.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote