MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Truth and Fiction.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #87
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

I guess this makes the perfect opportunity for me to add:

I think gay sex is SIGNIFICANTLY better than straight sex and lesbian sex. Looking at it objectively, straight sex, lesbian sex, and gay sex, and gay sex is just so much better in basically every way; more intense, more versatility, more aggression and ferocity, more pure sexual energy and heat, which leads to more passion, and all of this with less emotional drama afterward, since it's two (or more) guys. Remove all moral thinking, the whole procreation aspect, and focus solely on the sexual aspect, and there is simply nothing that can compare.

And yes, I have turned dudes out in the past. The married ones are the ones who always come back for more.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote