MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
country flag green25814

green25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

I eat about five times the calories Filo V does per day. I'm not overweight, and fairly physically fit. I do have a fast metabolism though.

Oh yeah, and I change what I eat constantly, giving a list would be impossible for me, lol. I guess I eat a shit ton of pasta, curries, fish, and dairy products, but really I eat anything and everything. Love food, and have almost no dislikes.

I'd say to Filo V that you probably don't (yet) have anorexia, but you are on a path which may lead you there. Its a terrible disease, my sister has been fighting it for three years or so now. So be wary.

My advice would be that you have a distorted view of how much potential damage to your 'looks' food does, and that to many people very skinny is just as ugly as very fat.

Federer - The Artist
Murray - The Tactician
Nalbandian - The Ballstriker
Llodra - The S/V
green25814 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote