MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #23
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

OK, so I basically realized today that it was my lack of eating that was the primary reason I lacked energy in a serious way, got dizzy and had headaches recently, and felt badly. I got a really good sleep and wanted to test myself and see what was causing it: a lack of sleep or metabolism issues. I had an apple for breakfast and two bottles of water in 3 hours and felt pretty horrible pretty quickly. Now I just had a bowl of oatmeal, I'd say in-between small and medium sized, and I feel significantly better. So, I have the answer----I need to eat a bit more to feel better and not kill myself. I'll eat more to survive but I still will continue to scrimp as much possible with my eating habits, just not cross the line into total starvation.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote