MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #314
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - April tournaments available

I've made an error - I have declared the wrong winner in a doubles QF match in Cherbourg
It was pointed out to me this morning that this had happened - play started at 12 today.
Only one of the two people that were originally declared losers sent picks (understandably).
So should I re:schedule two of tomorrows semi final matches for the semi final of the doubles and just have the one final match for the doubles final only?
(I have taken off the doubles diffs that I was going to post just to be on the safe side)

It's not been my best week this week.