MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Truth and Fiction.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #76
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
See........................even I make mistakes once in a while. So, cheer up. Don't let your jealousy of me get in the way of doing for yourself.
This sounds like something I would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Are you hotter/sexier than Haas?
No one is hotter than Haas. Except Fed.

Quote:
Probably not to most; I don't think he's overwhelmingly attractive though, personally.
I saw him play in real life. He looked straight at me for two seconds. My heart stopped beating during those two seconds. He's one of the sexiest men alive.

Quote:
Another thing I need to be honest about:

Why do people on here lie about others being attractive when they show their pictures? I have only posted like twice in the pictures thread, because I don't want to give my real feelings about what I think of posters' appearance. I'm not a complete bitch where I'll call a bitch ugly, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Yet, there are people here who will call UGLY bitches attractive.............and for what reason? If a dude or girl is ugly, they are ugly. Be honest and call it what it is. The love parade annoys me, because it seems so contrived. Not everyone is attractive on this forum. Let's get real. And some people, you can tell they are ugly with the way they post and the things they say.

Also, some of you need to stop lying and exaggerating about your hookups, as well as stop giving your two cents on the ins and outs of dating, acting as if you're some professional. The ladies man act is so tired, boys, and it's disgusting. You're not proving anything to anyone here.