MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 03:54 AM   #19
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

I went to the gym quite a bit and was working out a fair bit during the summer last year, until around October/November. Then I just stopped doing it. What I was doing was running for at least 30 minutes, and then doing many cardio exercises and some weight training. What I would do was eat a bit more, not overwhelming, but I had sushi and tuna, bananas and apple sauce, I ate spaghetti and chicken more often. I had chicken, stuffing, mac-n-cheese for Thanksgiving. But then I'd exercise a ton and work it off, and if I didn't exercise, I'd feel like shit, physically, emotionally and mentally. Now over the past about month, I've cut back even more, and in the process, lost weight.

Going to the gym felt extremely forced for me because I had/have absolutely no interest in doing it, but I'm going to have to do it and I will work it into my plans; I can begrudgingly make myself do it, and try to realize at the end of the day, it's beneficial for me to do so. But I don't consider going to the gym a tradeoff for eating more. I'm still going to eat within the range of foods I eat now, and work out also.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote