MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 03:42 AM   #18
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _maxi View Post
Why don't you eat more? Man I think you might have an eating disorder. Not sure, but I think you eat too little...

Go to a nutricionist and start eating more. And go to the gym if you care so much about your look
Eat healthy, but eat MORE.
I would eat more, but now that I have eaten the way I have for so long, if I boost up my eating levels, I'll gain weight immediately. So now I'm basically forced into eating this way. I should definitely go to a nutritionist, though. Who would tell me I'm under-eating and the healthy way to lose weight is slow and gradually. It's a combo of paranoia, laziness and lack of patience that leads me to eating like this.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote