MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My eating habits.

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2012, 04:32 AM   #16
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My eating habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I have a developed 6 pack, though. I do some light exercise at home like crunches and jogging around the block, but I don't like going to the gym, because it's work and I'm averse to doing anything related to work.
actually a lot of people become exercise junkies -- you get a kind of high from working out (once you get conditioned and used to it). So it doesn't feel like work at all. I've been in that place (though god knows I'm not there right now -- far from it ) and it really is a good feeling. You feel mighty.

Then again, given how obsessively you control your eating, maybe you're aware that you would become an obsessed fitness nut who ends up overtraining, so that's why you stay away from it.