MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Truth and Fiction.

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Hello How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much I'm going to start a personal thread to answer personal questions but I can say, no, nothing really to report. I'm about to make a new thread about one thing that has occurred since I've been gone, though.

I didn't know I was the ACC champion until I trolled during January, so basically like over a month went by, and I had no clue about winning. I couldn't care less, it's not something I think about and I didn't think about it today until you mentioned it. To me, it shows that I am the best poster of the forum because if 95% of people are crazy, than being negatively judged by them must mean I can't be crazy. I'm different, and that's a good thing.

Are you not going to carry on posting on the previous thread that you had?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote