MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Truth and Fiction.

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Welcome back Flio brah.

Anything of note to report during your absence? Also, how do you feel being crowned ACC 2011?
Hello How are you, hope you didn't miss me too much I'm going to start a personal thread to answer personal questions but I can say, no, nothing really to report. I'm about to make a new thread about one thing that has occurred since I've been gone, though.

I didn't know I was the ACC champion until I trolled during January, so basically like over a month went by, and I had no clue about winning. I couldn't care less, it's not something I think about and I didn't think about it today until you mentioned it. To me, it shows that I am the best poster of the forum because if 95% of people are crazy, than being negatively judged by them must mean I can't be crazy. I'm different, and that's a good thing.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote