MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #441
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
It's simple Djokovic fans think tennis is great at the moment and the surfaces are brilliant as they are.

But don't forget there was actual very diverse playing styles on clearly defined surfaces, that's why it's much easier to get the career slam or is Fed a pompous clown for suggesting he benefited from the homogenisation. You know he actually started playing before the surfaces were homogenised.

Djokovic and Nadal didn't, but hey of course they will play exactly the same way and have exactly the same results with faster hardcourts, carpet and lower bouncing grass.
I guess you think that tennis gods conspired to make Nole the top player. I also doubt that you were making this stuff up when Federer was a top player 5 years ago? Putting faster conditions whatever that means to 2 fastest players out there will only make them more dominant, not less . What are you going to complain about then, moon season, wind, planet alignment, aliens?
Or you want to go back to the old days where so called top players didn't even play half a season, where players were limited and had no pressure, avoided other top players and fans didn't even know half the players in the top 10?
I don't think you are looking for variety , you are looking for the same old and limited and puff competition so that your favourite(s) can win .
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote