MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #418
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Cause I was responding to another poster's post about it? If you haven't noticed the thread topic has been discussed umpteen times on this board so what is the point of "opening up" the debate again?
So, the alternative is to respond to a tardish point of view with another tardish point of view?
Why not, you may argue, but I don't see why one narrow point of view needs to be criticised if the reply is just as narrow.

What's the point of answering a narrow point of view with a narrow point of view, though? If the topic is discussed to death and only serves as an argument between trolls and tards, the thread might as well be closed.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote