MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #417
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Ah yes, the Hamburg defence.

The clay courts of Hamburg had a low bounce, though. Nothing like the high bounce in MC, Rome or RG.

Before I get more tards on my back: I'm not suggesting that Roger is terrible on clay either, far from it. But he was able to take advantage of surface developments as well.

Exactly.
Why focus only on that - based on assumptions - instead of opening up the debate?
Cause I was responding to another poster's post about it? If you haven't noticed the thread topic has been discussed umpteen times on this board so what is the point of "opening up" the debate again?

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote