MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #3
country flag FedAce

FedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
I don't think so. not enough depth. Lin,Morissey aren't good bets in the later rounds of the NCAAs
Morissey is one of the best players in NCAA freshman class. Actually he is the best. and Lin will only get better as the season goes on. and Klahn and Thacher can't lose, they are too good. so i have Stanford winning the championships