MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #70
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Oh, I'm not worried. I have much better shot at winning Wimbledon than you at becoming a mod. No one in their right mind would make a mod someone like you, with a history of trolling, infractions and a ban (or few?)
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!