MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What did humans do before toothbrushes? Did people used to kiss back then?

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did humans do before toothbrushes? Did people used to kiss back then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-money View Post
They used a urine mouthwash. Now you know that you'll never have to buy mouthwash again.

http://www.essortment.com/oral-denta...ash-21096.html
Educational.

Imagine some of that sweet Portuguese urine transported with horse and cart in the warm summer days over many miles right to your mouth But also imagine how bad the normal smell must have been if old urine smell actually was better

I want to pitch in that the saliva production is the key. People with good saliva production don't suffer as much as those with bad when not brushing. The saliva production tends to drop off a little with age but I'd guess young people and teenagers could still kiss without much issue. Some smell wouldn't be a turn-off, imagine people barely showered pre-toothbrush either...
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote