MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #635
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Yea, this series is one of the few games where a guide would compliment it instead of ruin the experience. Just thinking about it, I should've used one because I definitely added double digit hours from just stupid deaths lol. And nothing is more bumming than seeing those earned souls lost if you can't get back to the spot of death. There were times where I reran a level and accidentally ran into a black knight or unlocked a door that I just completely passed in the first playthrough, so I may look at a guide and see what else I missed.

The beginning is the toughest because of one particular boss, but once you build up your character, it gets simpler. Just like the first one imo.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote