MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gaming Thread (Next Xbox Announcement 21th May)

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #634
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaming Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
yea, i went through it. Difficulty is like Demon's Souls, even tougher with some bosses. I recommend it, still a brilliant game for those who don't mind dying left and right lol.
Yeah so I've heard! It's fun to play a punishing game for once, though sometimes it was really frustrating - you play a level for an hour and then accidentally drop into some hole in the ground that was tough to see because of the darkness... the amount of frustration was immense at times .

Part of why I used a guide while playing it was because it was so difficult and some important things were so easy to miss that I felt that the experience might be incomplete and very frustrating without it... The guide made it quite nice, though equally difficult I must say.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote