MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat Vol.77

Thread: Rafachat Vol.77
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #59
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat Vol.77 - List of unwelcome topics in post 1

At you, eh? How rude you are again, kwistenbiebel.

You're trying to annoy me with the Asterix stuff? Cute, but it doesn't work. I like Asterix & Obelix a lot.

You've been reading Asterix in Belgium, though?
You know what Julius Ceasar said about the Belgians?
"Of all the Gauls, the Belgae are the bravest." ("...Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae...")

Ceasar encountered the most fierce resistance against his army in Belgium, much more so than in Asterix' corner of Gaul.
The leader of the Belgian Gauls, Ambiorix, has a statue in Tongeren, Flanders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i think i like asterix more than tintin, which wasn't the case when i was younger.
I do like Asterix a lot but I think it's more repetitive than Tintin + only the scripts of René Goscinny work well. Once he died, the series should have stopped. The Tintin stories are richer + Tintin doesns't need magic to be brave. He's Belgian, not French.

Right, I'll get my coat.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-22-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!