MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Member since 2007 but submitting first post today

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
country flag zvezda_1991

zvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Member since 2007 but submitting first post today

hello all

participated on a US based sports site, since 2004. got tired of all the finger pointing and accusations that were flying around...so here i am

i'm serb, and unlike those new tennis fans, i don't wear soccer jerseys to a stadium and i know when to keep my mouth shut when sitting in my seat

first tennis match i ever watched was Borg-McEnroe Wimbledon final. I'm a lefty but Borg had the coolest hair...i was tormented who to cheer for, but did end up cheering for tennis in the end.

Edberg is total class. Rafter was just brilliant on the court and now it's Nole time. sorry all, been a following his career since he was 7
zvezda_1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote