MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #209
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
this scotties couldnt be off to worse start for me

its bad enough when i see tennis players i like lose all the time but then it happens to curling teams i like too

im starting to think i curse them
can't be in a worse situation than me. I'm cheering for Heather Strong and she's in dead last

Who are you cheering for?

Like I said I'm cheering for NL. I'd kind of like the rookie Ontario team to do well too. I kind of like NB too. Also have a soft spot for Kerry Galusha. She's getting better, I don't think she's made the playoffs in one of these yet though.

I don't like Jones, rotting for her to lose every game

not very fond of Kelly Scott either, or either of the saskatchewan teams.

The field this week is very even though. Only 1 team with only 1 win(guess who) and only 2 with 4 wins. Big logjam in between, 6 teams at 2-3 atm. I'm hoping 6-5 gets a tiebreaker, as it's unlikely Strong goes perfect the rest of the way. it's possible though with the very ever field. 6-5 got Cunningham directly into the playoff in 03, and she got to the final and almost won the thing. Hoping for a similar thing this year

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote