MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #81
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
we talk a lot about women who can be stalked and crept for life (i am totally crept with bad experiences and some of my friends too; probably too many psychopaths around the dormitory area waiting for young girls and masturbating around them afterwards)

but would be funny if one of these girls bilbo approaches turned out to be a total psycho, and the predator would become a victim from the statistics point of view, might happen
Perhaps he meets a nice librarian lady like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Bilbo, really, they don't. Some women are trained to be nice to other people from a very early age, so some of them will not tell you to fuck off and they will talk to you. Some women will be shocked that someone approached them in the street so if you're skilled at manipulating you'll earn a convo just because of the shock factor. I'm pretty sure most of these women will regret it once the shock is over.
Or perhaps when they say "Sure, 100€" he figures he's succedeed at initiating a great conversation about the rise of oil prices. :ajde:

Poor 2003, works so hard at the OP and Bilbo always takes all the spotlight. Sort of like a Ferrer- FLopez situation.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote