i have an example to solve
let's say i see a picture of a boy on mtf and tell him i'd totally have a one weekend stand with him, using him in bed any way i feel like, but then he falls in love with me, and, despite i have a long time bf, he's there for me at any time of the day and night, trying to win my feelings. After almost a year he finally does, i know i'd never feel safer with anyone, i declare my love back and we become officially together, and we do our best to make the other one smile every day, actually both think more of the other person than we think of ourselves. totally mutual
1. who actually made the 1st step?
2. who is needy?
3. is the fact of "neediness" making our relationship doomed by default?
4. does it have a lower value than other relationships because each of us didn't met a partner at the street?
5. how did he get out of a friendzone?
6. are we a "nice girl" and "nice boy" just because sex wasn't the end and because we care about each other? and is it really a bad thing?
another polish troll