MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Raonic: Gap between top 4 and youngsters not big

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #23
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raonic: Gap between top 4 and youngsters not big

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
You serious? I think Raonic has the biggest chance and that it's not even close.
I am. Look, obviously Raonic has huge serve and he can control most of his matches with them but his groundstrokes are not good enough to match the best.
Tomic has top 10 groundstrokes in my opinion (although most of the people disagree with this statement) and he has a touch and tennis IQ what you cannot teach and what Raonic doesn't have. Tomic's serve is big enough, needs to be a bit more consistent though. Raonis is faster than him at this point but it is just matter of time when Tomic is going to be faster.
Tomic troubled top 4 except Murray, but I bet he would trouble Murray a lot in a best of 5 match. I'm not his fan, I just think he is better than Raonic.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote