MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Raonic: Gap between top 4 and youngsters not big

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #16
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raonic: Gap between top 4 and youngsters not big

Given in Grand Slams he'll have to win 3/4 (3/5 at the US Open) tiebreaks I still think it's a ask that's far too big. I mean the top 4 are mentally beasts compared to most of the rest and all 4 are no where near bad tie-break players. But then saying that it's not like Raonic isn't capable of swinging and getting a break every now and then but that would be his only hope, no way would he be able to win 3 tiebreaks in a Grand Slam. In 3 set matches though well then he definitely can for sure.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote