MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 National Team Indoors: OSU Upsets UVA, USC wins title 4-3

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #19
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 National Team Indoors

darklucia you should edit the title of this thrad to announce the upset and the pending final.

Major props to the Buckeyes today. One of the more impressive performances I have seen in a while. Every match was so tough and nail close in the 1st set. Nobody blinked. Kobelt became a legend today, from a #3 sacrifice stack to a player who knocks off the #1 player in the nation in 2 tight sets. Kept expecting Frank to make a move but never could.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote