MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #66
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The King of 100 Titles : The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
stay on the subject and it would be considered wise to try to restrain your mindless propensity to pick holes in people. it is always the right thing to do.

when did i ever say or claim that i can spell or that english was my first language? it is not even my 4th language. is it not obvious that my english is no good?
affermative old

a better title to this thread would be "The King of 100 Languages: Clay Death the Destroyer"

the floor is yours. do you think can he reach 100? I believe he can.

He only has around 29 languages left to learn to reach that goal and he can learn new ones even after he's 40 - as a matter of fact he can keep studying until he dies.

it has been proven time after time that nothing is impossible for the mighty Hercules of the Castle.

hapless, legless, worthless, spineless, useless sewer rats have no say in this thread.

we are keeping it positive here and these ejaculites are simply terrible in the field of linguistics

100 is there for the taking.

Vamos, I say. Vamos.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote