MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #41
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
You're right soulage we have the impression he had a problem with his serve too weak, so probably the shoulder or elbow again and just before Marseille so frustrating. But it's complicated for him now to play 2,3 matches in a row physically his body doesn't follow...
For his two first match Arno was serving quite well not yesterday but the guy was brainless I mean he has not enough power and Kudry makes fun with that today. Then he has never been very powerful and with don't see the speed with that poor streaming so we have to wait Marseille if the elbow is again in troubles or if it's just an impression. From the games I follow I found he's running quite well. Leg seems OK

For today he was beaten by a better player so he can't have regrets that's tennis. Let's hope body goes weel in his town. I hope Arno will give his impression even after a loss Sylvain pick up your phone please
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote