MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #39
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

Match just ended 26/57 I only saw last games and Kudry was on fire hitting hard the ball and everything was in the court. Arno was chasing the ball all around the court I look at the stats and Kudry wad the king on his serve. Arno was clearly overpowered today at least from what i saw. Well it was an interesting week he's far away to be at his best but he improves

Bad luck in Marseille he'll play Nico Mahut and don't need to recall the h2h that's awful for Arno . Nico is playing well those days and Arno is still struggling but it's tennis so everything is open . Kezzi will see both in a same match that's the good news Arno is also in double draw with Dlouhy who has a poor year for the moment let's hope some luck for them.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote