MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which 1992 American will have the most success?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which 1992 American will have the most success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Of course Harrison has had by far the best results, but Kudla has had very good results recently.

I'm surprised that Sock is always the one who gets the wild-cards and never Kudla

By the way, could you describe their game more ?
Sure.
Harrison I'm sure you have seen him enough by now.
Kudla- Very good baseliner, backhand is the stronger side and he has good movement. Really nice potential.
Sock- More raw as he has only been pro for a short time, but he has a very good serve and heavy attacking forehand. Good at the net, also. Needs to improve his backhand and movement.
Kosakowski- Only one of the group with a 1 handed backhand. Decent but nothing stands out.
Collarini- Haven't watched him too much but he's a left handed claycourter in the mold of so many other similar players.