MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #55
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
Im okay, you? Was a bit stressed with work moving to another town, which makes it harder for me to get to ...but it's not as bad as I thought...so things are slowly getting back to normal, sort of.

Right now Im tired as hell uploading the small interview clip...sound is not great but he's adorable to watch so doesnt matter
im doing fine, things have been up and down for me lately, with tennis and life, but things are good so far.

you have been very very busy, you do need some rest.

well thats good
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote