MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #47
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

was so happy to be there!! Not the best match I've seen, but it was great to see it at the Ahoy

Beck was not schooling him but, he did make things pretty difficult!!! ooh and how about the bloody nose?! How did that happen?

I made some small clips at the start and the end of the match. Loved the interview afterwards. He likes it here and he would come back...but it all depends if we like him. I melted when he said that....the look on his face adorable!!

And how I'd love for Jesse to play JMDP in the next round...but I guess Troicki has other plans
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote