MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourt Season

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourt Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Brooklyn says Andy's goal is to transition to sport/talk radio within two years' time. The countdown to his retirement begins now.

The good news is that he won't disappear into his mansion and be forgotten. He'll be on TV, he'll be on radio, and I'm sure he'll be very good, and very funny, at his new job.

I hope Andy's ankle is okay. He really shouldn't have stopped wearing the braces, even if he felt it hindered his movement, being crippled is worse.
Oh balderdash! Not even Andy knows when he's going to retire. I guarantee if he has some good results this year and can climb back into the top ten or win some go deep in some tournaments...which means staying injury free; the retirement talk will start to die down.

However, if Andy slips out of the top 50....it might be sooner than 2 years.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote