MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

i'll Second that

our man's in action in the Netherlands 2 all

VAMOS DELPO ! ! !

one set closer to the second round ...

must admit I fell back to sleep ... started watching 5:45 a.m., and the match lasted 2-1/2 hours, 3 sets .... Llodra's a former title holder here, and he knew just how to play to Juan's weaknesses ..... happily, that wasnt enough ... Delpo seems improved at the net, came forward more than I remember, was rather successful there

anyway ... Delpo won 64 67 64

his second round opponent will be Slovakian Karol Beck, the qualifier who took out Petzschner in the first round ... these two have never played in the past ... but i'm guessing our man will make it thru to the semifinals, where he will most likely battle berdych ... then federer? for the final

what a tasty dish to set before the king

Last edited by Sweetspot : 02-15-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote