MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Presidential Elections 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #57
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Quote:
Which is your favourite? I love Kasteel Red.
I don't have a favorite Belgian beer yet, everything I tasted was great, my friends suggested Rochefort so I drank that, I tried also Delirium Tremens because I liked the name, and a few of others but I forgot the names there were dozens of them, difficult to choose, I would need a couple of moths to determine the winner

the topic: Roosevelt was a populist because of the difficult times and the global economic crisis, the same one that put Hitler in power. And the Americans wanted some figure that can rule and unite the nation that was disoriented during the economic turmoil lasted for more than a decade.

Truth to be told, without WW2 the US would not have the fantastic economic recovery they had. No nation in history had such spectacular economic growth as the US during the WW2. After the war the US was both economically recovered and a political giant. The US did help Europe to rebuild, but also placed a foot on it that will not disappear any time soon. There is no free lunch. And it's good because people in Europe showed many times that they cannot agree and then they start some shit. The Europeans themselves got exactly what they asked for, and it's up to them to see what they really want in the future.
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote