MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Oh right, I was gonna upload this title

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #71
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Jo won DOHA!!! First title in 2012!!!

The STRONGAWAGON is rising. 2012 to be the year, ALLEZ!
We still believe, even if some people say he's not the same as last year, and his 2012 is a big dissapointment. Well, screw them. Tsonga has the tennis to win so many big tournaments, and time will give us the reason.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote