MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - French Presidential Elections 2012

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #46
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Presidential Elections 2012

Echoes, are you French, are you going to vote? we are anonymous here, so no reason not to talk about such things openly. But sorry if I'm too curious.

You are right, but it's all about change. It's not Sarkozy's fault (quite a character isn't he, taken straight from a comic book) that times have changed drastically, so much that de Gaulle and Sarkozy seem to come from different planets, and yet both of them are presidents of one country, within one lifetime. Truly amazing, can it be right? No more heroes and there is hardly anything worth of sacrifice (if there ever was such a thing). So much soldier cemeteries and monuments.. for what... I don't know who was/is right, just saying what I see, trying to make something out of it.
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote